댓글 쓰기 권한이 없습니다. 로그인 하시겠습니까?
True LED USA is a dynamic and growing energy-efficient LED lighting manufacturer / distributor that provides turnkey LED lighting solutions to commercial and industrial sectors in the southeastern U.S. We’re hiring a full-time Electrical Project Manager who can plan, coordinate and complete lighting installation process from project inception to completion.
- Plan and implement overall project schedule, work orders, and supervise jobsite / field technicians
- Manage day to day installation assignments and activities; spot-inspect installations in-progress and/or upon completion.
- Source and purchase material from blueprint, BM, etc.
- Follow budget for project and stay on target / milestones
- Maintain required project documentation
- Manage all change-order pricing and communication to field
- 5+ years in electrical project and field management (new construction)
- Extensive experience / knowledge of construction, design, finance and management of lighting in electrical projects
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and manage several responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong project management and leadership qualities
- Fluent in Korean, English is a plus
- Work Hours: 8:30am ~ 5:30pm, Monday ~ Friday
- Location: HQ Office, Norcross, GA
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send resume and short self-introduction to email: email@example.com.
- Please note on the email title "Applying for Electrical Project Manager"
- In-person interview or Zoom interview (if applicant is out of state)
If you are an ambitious professional with a passion for electrical work and organization, we welcome you to apply.
For any questions regarding this position and/or about our company, please contact Sarah Cha at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-707-8595 ext. 2114
We look forward to hearing from you.
Designed by sketchbooks.co.kr / sketchbook5 board skin