댓글 쓰기 권한이 없습니다. 로그인 하시겠습니까?
Job Title: Samsung Branded Engineer
This position is right for you if you are self-motivated, have a knack for troubleshooting, and can manage time effectively to meet deadlines.
- Service vehicle support (Cargo Van)
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance support
- Paid Holiday
- Laptop computer
- All kinds of Tools
- Smart Phone
- Various incentive plans
- Career opportunities
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma/GED required
- Valid driver's license required
- Must pass a background check (Drug, Driving & Criminal)
- Appliance repair or related experience
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
- Basic computer skill (MS Office, Excel, Typing skill)
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to use a wide range of hand tools, power tools, and vibratory tools
- Able to perform the essential functions of the position, with or without an accommodation, including, but not limited to:
- Sitting and driving for extended periods of time in a service van
- Ability to step-up, into, and out of the service van daily
- Must have the ability and drive continuously to customer’s house
- Continuously reaching at or below shoulder level
- Frequently bending, stooping, twisting, kneeling, crawling, sitting, standing, flexing/extending neck, grasping, squeezing, and fine motor/manipulations skills
- Occasionally crouching, squatting, climbing/balancing, walking, and reaching above shoulder level
- Frequent use of powered hand tools and occasional use of vibratory tools/equipment
- Handling and lifting of parts or materials – minimum of 77 lbs lifting /carrying and 70 lbf pushing/pulling is required * Need excellent oral and written communications skills as well as organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work hours other than regular schedule such as days, nights, weekends, holidays, on-call, and rotating shifts.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist customers from initial check in process all the way through to the completion of their repair
- Provide recommendations for problem resolution
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair appliances
- Explain complex technical issues to customers in a non-technical, simple to understand manner
- Provide repair estimates to customers
- Ensure that all repairs meet or exceed Samsung quality standards
- Greet customers in a friendly, professional manner and maintain a positive work environment
- Operate a company vehicle on a daily basis and Maintain the vehicles cleanliness and professional
Note:The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified, and they may change at any time.
Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
Job Type: Commission
Click APPLY BY EMAIL to submit your resume and be considered immediately!
Designed by sketchbooks.co.kr / sketchbook5 board skin